Woah, We're Halfway There!

Sorry, couldn’t resist the Bon Jovi reference :).  But in all seriousness, I’m officially halfway to my support raising goal to be able to join the Loudoun FCA staff full time!  I’m so incredibly grateful to those who have supported me, both prayerfully and financially, in this process. 
By the numbers, Progress made over the past 5 months:
Phone Calls & Emails: 242
Appointments: 68
Special Gifts: $9874 of approximately $20,000*.
Monthly Commitments: $2520 of approximately $5000*.
I am continually being humbled and reminded of God’s goodness and faithfulness as my family, friends, church, and members of the Panther community have embraced this ministry journey with me.  Please continue to pray for partners to join me in reaching Loudoun students and coaches and, if you haven’t had a chance to do so already, please consider becoming a partner by visiting www.loudounFCA.org/donate and clicking on my page.  Also, if you think of someone who has a heart for teens/sports/FCA/Loudoun County/ministry and might be interested in partnering with me, please email me at ccasares@fca.org with their name and contact information so that I can reach out to him or her.  Thank you seems insufficient but in case I haven’t said it enough, I am so appreciative of the time, prayers, advice, encouragement, and financial support so many of you have given.  “I thank God every time I remember you.  In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.” Philippians 1:3-4.

* This amount is for my total ministry budget, which includes salary as well as camp scholarships and other ministry resources for school huddles and teams.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's it like to work with Loudoun students?

Step by Step

The Idolatry of Safety