Can I Just Brag for a Minute?!

Two weeks ago I shared a bit about all of the camps and activities that have been keeping us busy this summer at Loudoun FCA.  I know I mentioned it then, but after reading the blog post of one of our interns lately, I feel the need to say again how amazing our interns have been this summer!  There is no way that our small staff of four people could have accomplished everything we did this summer without the help of the Loudoun and Fairfax interns. 

Working with these college students has been one of my absolute favorite things about this summer.  They are so fun, energetic, and wise beyond their years.  Their love for the Lord is evident in everything they've been working on over the past two months. I could go on and on about how amazing they are but I'd rather you read for yourself.  Here is the latest post from Molly's blog about what this internship experience has been like for her.  I hope you'll take a moment to read it and leave an encouraging comment for this future FCA staff member! :)
Loudoun, Fairfax, and Valley FCA Interns at FCA Baseball Camp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's it like to work with Loudoun students?

Step by Step

The Idolatry of Safety