PFGLAX!

This season I have the opportunity to serve the Potomac Falls High School Girls’ Lacrosse Team as a Character Coach.  I’ll be honest that prior to starting this role, I knew next to nothing about lacrosse.  I am slowly learning, though, as the girls who are on the sidelines waiting to go into the game graciously answer my many questions about different calls, plays, etc.  It is such a privilege to serve with these girls, as several are former students and current FCA huddle members and to get to know the three coaches, who are fathers of girls on the team.  So far, the girls have had a chance to pinpoint specific character traits that they value as a team and these will be the traits that we focus on throughout the season.  I am so impressed by the work ethic and camaraderie these girls share.  And, did I mention they’re the defending State Champions?  I have really loved getting to know these girls so far and I can’t wait to see how the Lord works this season!

Friday Night Lights! Another win for the Panthers!
My Lax gurus...thanks for answering all of my questions, girls!

Love the privilege of being a part of this team!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's it like to work with Loudoun students?

Step by Step

The Idolatry of Safety